We pride ourselves on having one of the best speaker line-ups and an agenda that’s designed for all in the job board industry – and our 2018 is setting up to be one for the books. Head over to the website to meet our initial set of speakers. We’ll be announcing more in the next few weeks!
Speakers, panellists and hosts confirmed so far include:
- Matt Alder – Innovation Consultant, MetaShift
- Tarquin Clark – Director, Partnerships & GTM, Google Cloud
Buyers Insight Morning
- Richard Purvis – Founder, Crunch Simply Media
- Polly Barnes – Talent Consultant
- Sophie Theen – Head of HR and Talent, 11:FS
- Tom Portingale – Employer Brand Manager, Nationwide Building Society
Job Seeker Engagement Afternoon
- Todor Madzharov – Director of Marketing, Job Today
- Marlot Anna Cruiming – CEO, Jobbird.com
- Katrina Collier – Social Recruiting & Candidate Engagement Trainer, The Searchologist
- Hannah Peet – Managing Director, Energy Jobline
- Pawel Moszynski – Director of Product Strategy, Pracuj.pl
- Ian Partington – CEO, Simply Jobs Boards
A Morning of Disruption
- Anna Ott – HR Technology Specialist
- Gary McKay – Co-Founder and Managing Director, APPII
- Derry Holt – CEO, OneUP Sales
- Ashley Buckingham – Senior Integrations Developer, Broadbean
- Faye McDowall – Strategist, Digital Lead, Global
- Jubin Honarfar – Co-Founder and CEO, Watchado
- Geert-Jan Waasdorp – CEO, Intelligence Group
- Joe Slavin – Business Advisor, Sublime Resources
Afternoon Panel and Sessions
- Andrea Bertone – former European President, Monster
- Steve Playford – Global Director, Financial Times
- John Salt – Deputy Managing Director, CV-Library
- Fausto Dassenno – Head of Jobs Product, Gumtree
- Andrew Hunter – Co-Founder, Adzuna
- Mark Rhodes – Marketing Director, reed.co.uk
- Mike Woodrow – President, Aspen Tech Labs
Each year the Job Board Summit brings together the job board community and delves into the important topics facing the industry. This year the agenda will focus on three main themes:
- Buyer Insights: what do buyers really look for from a job board?
- Job Seeker Engagement: what are candidates expectations in their job search and how can my job board increase engagement?
- Disruption: how will disruptive technologies impact the future of the industry?
Join us for two days of exceptional speakers, actionable insights and connections with industry leaders.
The event has sold out the last two years. If you’re in the job board industry it’s not to be missed!